New Feature on PayByPhone:Parking and Transportation Services will be launching a pilot of a new feature of PayByPhone (parking app) for zone 4641 with a daily rate of $15 beginning January 4, 2021 through April 30, 2021. This zone includes the majority of meters around the core campus and you must choose the daily rate at the beginning of the transaction. This pilot is intended to support faculty and staff that would be occasional drivers for closer access to the meters that are located throughout campus. This adds to the changes made to the weekday daily maximum rates this fall of $10/exit daily maximum at Stadium Parkade and Lot 4 and the $15/exit daily maximum in Lots 1 and 3.
Select Parking areas are now closed for the winter to reduce snow removal and other maintenance costs.
Please see attached map to view all the parking areas, highlighted in purple, that are closed.
Y Lot permit holders will have access to Q Lot
S Lot permit holders will have access to F Lot
Information for other parking lots
- Agriculture parkade is closed.
- Health Science parkade is closed.
- All other lots will be operating as normal with access via a valid parking permit or AVI tag.
- Parking in all visitor lots, in addition to metered parking spaces, are resuming normal operations effective June 16th.
- To ensure the health and safety of our customers, we encourage the use of PayByPhone or Tap to Pay for contactless payment for parking.
Parking and Transportation Services is committed to serving our customers as best and safely as possible. We have altered our operations to be able to provide our customers with everything required as safely as possible.
Our building is closed but we do offer curbside pick-up and in-person appointments with our team. Please set up your appointment by emailing email@example.com or calling 306-966-4502 Monday to Friday 8:30AM to 4:30PM (closed noon to 1PM)
We are constantly monitoring and evaluating the situation and will adjust our operations as needed. To view all updates on USask and COVID-19 please visit updates.usask.ca